Carding Forum, Carders Forum, Hackers Forum, Darknet Fraud, Best Hackers, Underground Hacking Forum
wu carding cash app bank carding iphone carding
× You can find our backup domain links in case our current one becomes inaccessible at: www.cardingforum.link Forum Support Private Message Quata

REGISTER LOGIN REGISTER LOGIN

FORUM ESCROW BITCOIN ADDRESS | BUY ADVERTISEMENT | BECOME A VERIFIED VENDOR | Forum Support Private Message Quata

iphone carding   westernunion carding   Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked   Hacked Carded Western Union, Bank Transfer, Money Gram Transfers

PayPal carding

credit card forum
 Payoneer carding 
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.53 Average
[Business Guide] Setup your own professional stresser - Everything you need to know!
This thread was last edited: 10 days ago

Hello my friends,
In this tutorial I will teach you how to setup your own professional stresser.
For better understanding it's required for you to have some basic knowledge about PHP and Linux servers.

Index:
What is a shell booter and how does it work?
Methods of DDoS
Finding the right hosting company
How to setup an stresser
Setup of your own costume API server
How to test your power
[Shell Booter - How it works and what it does]
An Shell Booter is basically nothing more than just an command and control server wich gives the command to attack.
If you start an attack the shell booter begins to send an command to the API servers with the desired attack details.
As Example:
Code:
127.0.0.1/api.php?host=8.8.8.8&port=80&time=120&sockets=500
127.0.0.2/api.php?host=8.8.8.8&port=80&time=120&sockets=500
127.0.0.3/api.php?host=8.8.8.8&port=80&time=120&sockets=500

This is how an basic API call would look like, the most stressers using curl for this.

[DDoS - So much methods, but what is the best?]
There are a lot of methods to attack your target, the most common method is UDP.

UDP - Sends a large amount of huge packages to the target, at some point the server cant handle this amount and size of packages anymore and will be overwhelmed.
UDP-Lag - This will send short burst packages to the server to make it lag.
SYN - This type of attack will bypass the DoS migration of the desired target and sends like UDP huge packages which will take all resources until the server has no more and goes down.
ARME - Uses apache and perl exploits to fill the memory so that apache server will deny all user requests because the server will take any other resources to keep it self up. (Personal favourite ♥)
RUDY - Also known as "r u death yet?". Implements the generic HTTP DoS attack via long form field submissions, by injecting one byte of information into an POST request to let the server wait for the end of the request. But it will never end. :devil:
SLOWLORIS - Establishes an huge amount of connections to the target via sockets. Only for old Apache Servers, the most are patched against this type of attack.

I personally prefer UDP for home connections and SYN or ARME for websites.

[Hosting Company's]
In order to use those attack methods and setup an API you need one or more servers to attack with.
I don't know which idiot told the kids out there to use VPS for this, but this is completely wrong and the biggest mistake you can do.
If you use an Virtual Private Server (VPS) for this, your account will be suspended after few attacks.
Why? It's simple, your VPS is one of much others on 1 root server, this means you're sharing resources with other VPS owners.
It's obviously that the hosting company will not allow you to take all the bandwidth for you.

You need to rent an dedicated server, because this is your own rented server, you can use your resources how you want.
But beware! It needs to be an unmetered one which allows spoofing.

Like:

http://ecatel.info/?...dicated_servers

[Shell Booter - Setup]

Now I will show you how to setup an Shell Booter.

Step 1: Upload the source files to your webserver

Step 2: Create an database and import the .sql file

Step 3: Edit the config file and add the database details.

Step 4: Login and add your API links if you already set them up.

I'm maybe posting an very detailed tutorial with pictures how to setup and shell booter later.

[API Server - Setup]

Now you need to setup the dedicated server you've bought.

I will guide you step by step how to setup the server.

Step 1:

Install Debian 6 on your server

Step 2: 

Start Putty and login as root user

Step 3:

First of all we need to update our package list.

Putty: Quote
Quote:apt-get update

Step 4:
To reach our server we are going to install Apache2.
Putty: Quote
Quote:apt-get install apache2

Step 5:
In order to use PHP files we need to install PHP.

Putty: 
Quote:apt-get install php5 libapache2-mod-php5 libcurl3 php5-curl libcurl3-dev php-pear php5-mcrypt php5-sqlite
Putty: 
Quote:/etc/init.d/apache2 restart
Paid adv. expire in 34 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted HACKED CARDED WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM & BANK TRANSFERS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TS3booter.net - Best Stresser / Booter Layer4 & Layer7 Vader 0 3,764 Today,
Last Post: Vader
  Zeus Setup Tutorial(Lord_V0lt) Mr.BOTNET 2 7,857 Today,
Last Post: Temmyd1
  [TUT]How to Setup uBot HTTP Bot[TUT][+Download] Mr.BOTNET 0 6,487 Today,