Carding Forum, Carders Forum, Hackers Forum, Darknet Fraud, Best Hackers, Underground Hacking Forum
wu carding cash app bank carding iphone carding
× You can find our backup domain links in case our current one becomes inaccessible at: www.cardingforum.link Forum Support Private Message Quata

REGISTER LOGIN REGISTER LOGIN

FORUM ESCROW BITCOIN ADDRESS | BUY ADVERTISEMENT | BECOME A VERIFIED VENDOR | Forum Support Private Message Quata

iphone carding   westernunion carding   Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked   Hacked Carded Western Union, Bank Transfer, Money Gram Transfers

PayPal carding

credit card forum
 Payoneer carding 
  • 46 Vote(s) - 2.85 Average
I am selling NEW HIGH BALANCE CC
Hello folks for all intents and purposes just call me Roland ;) I'm a new carder in these parts and as such I will be doing small orders from folks! However that means I will have more time to answer and provide support for what I know will be a superb product. Pm me to place and order!! limit of 5 cards per customer, first come first serve! prices will be fair starting out at 30$ per card for visa and master card gold/premier running balances go from 1000 to 5000k just the card no cvv code included. If bought in a full 5 pack pay for 3 and the other 2 are free!!! And to answer your question about why it is I'd sell these cards and not cash them out myself? Well the reason is this I have to maintain a certain social status and it has cut into my carding time so I have figured out a way to make up for the money I have lost on unused dumps and also help a fellow human being out. Right now my refund policy stands like this I do a check on my numbers before I ship out to ensure the card is in working order however I understand time to time things happen as such If a card isn't working pm and I will be glad to send a replacement however if you kill a card by using the wrong pos machine I won't refund. again pm to place and order!
Paid adv. expire in 28 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted Selling Bulletproof Spamhaus Ignore - Dedicated Servers, VPS, Web Hosting

Legit Seller!! Does Escrow for first time buyers!!! can send physcial card or dump tracks I opted for the tracks to write out my own custom card!
Ripper: Sarge490 is the same guy who created this tread: Don't trust him: he hasen't any stuff because he bought my stuff 3 days ago and never answered after he said he didn't received his purchase.
Believe me.
Messaged the vendor looking for a new vendor to buy cards from. We discussed bins and bank selection. I picked out a visa card from chase in my area asked if I wanted the card written on to a gift card and mailed or if I wanted to write out the card myself. I opted for the writing out process as I didn't want to pay for priority shipping. we discussed payment He offered escrow however 30 bucks was low risk enough I decided against. but to those more cautious the service is there. anyways legit seller.
That's funny justapenny because I kept the icq thread in which you ripped me off on all the transcript including the gap in which I said payment delivered and your response of getting the dumps now... Then my reply 40 mins waiting and no dumps.... As for the vendor on here I met him after I got 125 dollars stole from me by you.

Verified & Trusted Selling Bulletproof Spamhaus Ignore - Dedicated Servers, VPS, Web Hosting

(Today, )justapenny Wrote: Ripper: Sarge490 is the same guy who created this tread: Don't trust him: he hasen't any stuff because he bought my stuff 3 days ago and never answered after he said he didn't received his purchase.
Believe me.

Would like proof please? I did some digging on you as I don't like people slandering my business it seems you go buy MrZero on other forums and are a known french scammer. Why come on my thread and start things is beyond me but to those who are skeptical I offer escrow... and I am glad I'm starting to get some reviews in from people please keep them coming! And if you are still unsure on if you wanna buy just message me and I am sure we can make and arrangement in which you feel comfortable. It's your money and you should feel confident in spending it.
My prices are intro rates and I'm running a grand opening Christmas sale where my cards are 30 bucks and offer great deals like 3 for 5 and 10 for 7! Escrow is available to those looking for a safe secure buy... It's your money spend it and feel safe about it.... I am also quite reasonable have any doubts or questions message me on here!
As complete proof of me ask for a sample! and we can work something out!
Hey oh things have taken off here on my end so prices have changed! to help with my rise of cost and demand. Depending on the product your looking for! I am also doing free tester cc's to vouch for myself!

He is legit, I can vouch for him.
Whats your icq number
Can I have a tester plz