Carding Forum, Carders Forum, Hackers Forum, Darknet Fraud, Best Hackers, Underground Hacking Forum
× You can find our backup domain links in case our current one becomes inaccessible at: www.cardingforum.link Forum Support Private Message Quata

REGISTER LOGIN REGISTER LOGIN

FORUM ESCROW BITCOIN ADDRESS | BUY ADVERTISEMENT | BECOME A VERIFIED VENDOR | Forum Support Private Message Quata

iphone carding   westernunion carding   Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked   Hacked Carded Western Union, Bank Transfer, Money Gram Transfers

PayPal carding

credit card forum
 Payoneer carding 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am selling cc sniffer
Bug 
Hi friend.

There is a good offer for you.

I will sell a credit card sniffer for shops.

Standard universal sniffer.  The sniffer is designed for standard forms of payment Magento / OpenCart / osCommerce, as well as for any such forms of payment,
which do not use iframes or redirects to a third-party site to enter CC data.  In no case drops SSL, and other scary things

The control panel has the following functionality:

* Receives data from a sniffer and automatically recognizes the necessary standard fields.

* Automatic recognition of CC type: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, etc.

* Allows you to see the latest statistics received by CC: total, new per day, number of domains, CC graph for the last week.

* Search SS, filtering by parameters, search by keywords.

* Creation of templates for CC export in any form convenient for you

* User-friendly interface for viewing a single taken CC.

* Generation of JS sniffer code with parameters for the form of payment.

nginx (recommended), php (version no lower than 7.0), mongodb,

Additionally:
* Installing the panel on your server
* Help installing sniffer on sites
* Further development of add.  modules for a fee.
Price $ 50 (Sniffer + Support)

telegram contacts:: @Sav1tar_kill_me
Paid adv. expire in 28 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted Selling Bulletproof Spamhaus Ignore - Dedicated Servers, VPS, Web Hosting