Carding Forum, Carders Forum, Hackers Forum, Darknet Fraud, Best Hackers, Underground Hacking Forum
wu carding cash app bank carding iphone carding
× You can find our backup domain links in case our current one becomes inaccessible at: www.cardingforum.link Forum Support Private Message Quata

REGISTER LOGIN REGISTER LOGIN

FORUM ESCROW BITCOIN ADDRESS | BUY ADVERTISEMENT | BECOME A VERIFIED VENDOR | Forum Support Private Message Quata

iphone carding   westernunion carding   Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked   Hacked Carded Western Union, Bank Transfer, Money Gram Transfers

PayPal carding

credit card forum
 Payoneer carding 
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Introducing Myself
Hello everybody ,

As a new comer here , i think introducing myself is the first thing to do ^^
First of all , i'm happy to be here , the forum seems really attractive and i already see many threads interesting me and i'm sure i will enjoy to be here with you all , and , of course , i hope you'll enjoy be here with me too...

Now , few worlds on myself to help you to know me a little more ....

I am in the "hacking/cracking/carding" scene for over than 10 years now , during this time , i gin some good knowledge in different way , methods and technics of hacking as SQL injection , i also have a long experience in malwares and their usage , setup/installation , crypting and everything related to botnets (carding ones , or DDos ones)

I also join some sales/support team/staff of many hacking softwares as RATS , botnets , crypters and my long experience in this domain allowed me to open a complete shop service dedicated of ALMOST everything interesting to any hacker/carder such

-rats/botnets setup/installation service
-Professionnal crypting service
-passwords/logs account sales (bulk or not , checked or not)
-spreading service or lessons and also a complete pack including absolutely everything needed to anyone interested in spreading and , malware in general

I also like to share tools , methods and technics and also releasing my own tutorials

I think i said almost everything about myself and hope to see you on the forums

If any help needed or if you have any question , do not hesitate to contact me on jabber :
[email protected]

Best regards
Paid adv. expire in 34 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted HACKED CARDED WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM & BANK TRANSFERS

HI DO YOU HAVE icq
interested to know you more
welcome here