Carding Forum, Carders Forum, Hackers Forum, Darknet Fraud, Best Hackers, Underground Hacking Forum
wu carding cash app bank carding iphone carding
× You can find our backup domain links in case our current one becomes inaccessible at: www.cardingforum.link Forum Support Private Message Quata

REGISTER LOGIN REGISTER LOGIN

FORUM ESCROW BITCOIN ADDRESS | BUY ADVERTISEMENT | BECOME A VERIFIED VENDOR | Forum Support Private Message Quata

iphone carding   westernunion carding   Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked   Hacked Carded Western Union, Bank Transfer, Money Gram Transfers

PayPal carding

credit card forum
 Payoneer carding 
  • 35 Vote(s) - 2.57 Average
[SELL] Bulletproof Custom Built 2021 Scam Pages
Hello Everyone,

Welcome To My Sales Thread, As i have seen many looking for 2021 latest scam pages i've decided to help them. I can create custom bulletproof scam pages of any website you'd like. Some of scam pages i already made are as follows

[CENTER][Image: scampage.jpg][/CENTER]

LLOYDS
Aol
AppleID
Bank of america
Capital bank
Chase bank
Discover
TescaBank
Amazon
Itunes
eBay
Google Doc
Blockchain
NatWest Bank
Paypal
Mtgox
Payza
Visa VBV
Wellsfargo

INBOX LETTERS are provided FREE with all scam pages. I will SHOW PROOF by uploading it to a host and let you test it before buying. All scam pages are 100% i use my priv8 method to keep out bots. I also have smtp,root,cpanel,shells and i sell private spam tutorial (how to create subdomain like http://www.visa.com or how you want and all about pro spamming inboxing and all.

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Special Features:[/COLOR]
Country Detection And shows Accordingly
Mobile Detection Android iPhone shows the mobile view of website
Fully Undetectable

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Price:[/COLOR]
Normal price is 30$ but may vary depending on website and features u want

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Contact:[/COLOR]
YAHOO MESSENGER : L0n3lys0ul(at)yahoo.com
XMPP/JABBER : [email protected]

[COLOR="red"]TOS:
If you are requesting a popular website (eg:paypal.com) i will make the scam page first
Else if you are requesting a non popular scam page (eg: blah.com) you will have pay before making.
I Accept Only Bitcoins. Perfectmoney users can use http://pmbitcoin.com to convert ur PM To BTC
No wasting my time just pay tell what all info you need and i will reply you back with ur scam page.[/COLOR]
Paid adv. expire in 27 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted H*ACKED PAYPAL & SKRILL TRANSFERS (CHEAP AND RISK-FREE EASY MONEY!)

(Today, )c4rd3r Wrote: hi i want buy scam page bank curl+ grabber you can customis for me  thanks

Hello Everyone,

Welcome To My Sales Thread, As i have seen many looking for 2021 latest scam pages i've decided to help them. I can create custom bulletproof scam pages of any website you'd like. Some of scam pages i already made are as follows

[Image: scampage.jpg]

LLOYDS
Aol
AppleID
Bank of america
Capital bank
Chase bank
Discover
TescaBank
Amazon
Itunes
eBay
Google Doc
Blockchain
NatWest Bank
Paypal
Mtgox
Payza
Visa VBV
Wellsfargo

INBOX LETTERS are provided FREE with all scam pages. I will SHOW PROOF by uploading it to a host and let you test it before buying. All scam pages are 100% i use my priv8 method to keep out bots. I also have smtp,root,cpanel,shells and i sell private spam tutorial (how to create subdomain like www.visa.com or how you want and all about pro spamming inboxing and all.

Special Features:
Country Detection And shows Accordingly
Mobile Detection Android iPhone shows the mobile view of website
Fully Undetectable

Price:
Normal price is 30$ but may vary depending on website and features u want

YAHOO MESSENGER : L0n3lys0ul(at)yahoo.com
XMPP/JABBER : [email protected]

TOS:
If you are requesting a popular website (eg:paypal.com) i will make the scam page first
Else if you are requesting a non popular scam page (eg: blah.com) you will have pay before making.
I Accept Only Bitcoins. Perfectmoney users can use http://pmbitcoin.com to convert ur PM To BTC
No wasting my time just pay tell what all info you need and i will reply you back with ur scam page.
bro inbox