Carding Forum, Carders Forum, Hackers Forum, Darknet Fraud, Best Hackers, Underground Hacking Forum
wu carding cash app bank carding iphone carding
× You can find our backup domain links in case our current one becomes inaccessible at: www.cardingforum.link Forum Support Private Message Quata

REGISTER LOGIN REGISTER LOGIN

FORUM ESCROW BITCOIN ADDRESS | BUY ADVERTISEMENT | BECOME A VERIFIED VENDOR | Forum Support Private Message Quata

iphone carding   westernunion carding   Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked   Hacked Carded Western Union, Bank Transfer, Money Gram Transfers

PayPal carding

credit card forum
 Payoneer carding 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Service [PAY AFTER SERVICE] Amazon Refund & Double-Dip
Do you want to receive all the products you want at home for FREE by ordering them from Amazon as you always have?

You got it right, all the products you want, even if they cost more than $ 1000 !!

Let me introduce myself...

I'm the_refunder, one of the best in refunds and double-dip on Amazon.

For those who do not know me, or for those who do not know the refund and double-dip service on Amazon, I will explain it to you in a few words.

Thanks to my service you can get a 100% refund paid to Amazon, or you can even get the same product twice + a 100% refund (Double-Dip)

In practice, you will get the ordered product for FREE!

You can quickly and easily earn a lot of money!

The only things you will need to do are:
  • Contact me privately
  • Order the product after my ok
  • Fill out a questionnaire that I will send you in chat (you must send me the questionnaire via https://privnote.com/ to avoid misunderstandings)
  • Wait for the email from amazon confirming the refund
  • Only after receiving the refund confirmation email, pay the chosen service in BTC

How much does the service cost?
  • 100% full refund -> I only ask for 35% of the total price of the product
  • Double-dip -> I only ask you 55% of the total price of the product

PS: The payment will take place when you receive the refund confirmation email from amazon. (Don't fool me because I can safely contact amazon again and cancel your refund)

Does it work with all products and even if my Amazon account is new?

It does not work with all types of products.

If your account was created at least 6 months ago and has an order history (at least 2 orders) you can easily double-dip.

If your account is new or has 0 orders placed in the past, you must follow my instructions and you can also double-dip.

PRODUCT REQUIREMENTS FOR REFUND WITH OLD ACCOUNT
  • If the account has little history of orders, the product can have a maximum cost of $ 1000
  • If the account has a lot of order history, the product can have a maximum cost of $ 2500
  • The product can be ordered from all amazon warehouses (USA - UK - FR - IT etc.)
  • The product must at least be shipped by amazon

PRODUCT REQUIREMENTS FOR REFUND WITH NEW ACCOUNT
  • You must follow the instructions that I will give you in chat and only then can you proceed with the order of the product to be refunded
  • The product can cost up to $ 600
  • The product can be ordered from amazon USA - UK - DE
  • The product must at least be shipped by amazon

PRODUCT REQUIREMENTS FOR DOUBLE-DIP WITH OLD ACCOUNT
  • If the account has little history of orders, the product can have a maximum cost of $ 1000
  • If the account has a lot of order history, the product can have a maximum cost of $ 1500
  • The product must be sold and shipped by amazon

PRODUCT REQUIREMENTS FOR DOUBLE-DIP WITH NEW ACCOUNT
  • You must follow the instructions that I will give you in chat and only then can you proceed with the order of the product to be refunded
  • The product can cost up to $ 600
  • The product must be sold and shipped by amazon

PS: I will ask you to access the amazon account in order to access the chat with assistance on your behalf. After the confirmation email you can easily change your password.

ATTENTION: do not try to do all this by yourself because if you don't know what to say or do you will get in trouble! Trust those who know and understand!

Contact Me
  • Chat: the_refunder @ 404.city (delete the spaces) - OTR ACTIVATED
  • PM

the_refunder
Paid adv. expire in 34 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted HACKED CARDED WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM & BANK TRANSFERS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Service Western Union Service hgsc1 4 6,378 Today,
Last Post: erinys1337
Thumbs Up Service Amazon Lesson Guarenteed Atm Cashout METHOD Thefriendd 2 4,415 Today,
Last Post: dickshredderpoopeater
  Service Carding Any item you need from Amazon and Ebay Cybatrone 0 3,756 Today,
Last Post: Cybatrone
  Service Carded Any Item from Amazon and Ebay Cybatrone 0 3,698 Today,
  Service Carded Any Item from Amazon and Ebay Cybatrone 2 5,303 Today,
Last Post: Mandrin
  Service PayPal , Bank , Skrill DROP Service - fast and reliable ziomeczek01 6 8,215 Today,
Last Post: Ella_Phoenix
  Service US/Canada FULLZ HQ +700 Score | MEGA AMAZON CARDING GUIDE 2021 FRESH (6 GUIDES) + BON drwxpert 0 4,777 Today,
Last Post: drwxpert
  Service Amazon Ebay Carding and Methods Cybatrone 0 3,706 Today,
  Service Carding Any item you want from Amazon and Ebay... Cybatrone 0 4,271 Today,
  Service ID service, DriverLicense, Bills, scan cc / photo, PSD templates from Banality banality 0 4,742 Today,
Last Post: banality