Carding Forum, Carders Forum, Hackers Forum, Darknet Fraud, Best Hackers, Underground Hacking Forum
wu carding cash app bank carding iphone carding
× You can find our backup domain links in case our current one becomes inaccessible at: www.cardingforum.link Forum Support Private Message Quata

REGISTER LOGIN REGISTER LOGIN

FORUM ESCROW BITCOIN ADDRESS | BUY ADVERTISEMENT | BECOME A VERIFIED VENDOR | Forum Support Private Message Quata

iphone carding   westernunion carding   Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked   Hacked Carded Western Union, Bank Transfer, Money Gram Transfers

PayPal carding

credit card forum
 Payoneer carding 
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setting up shop x h BAY AREA READ!
Hello darknetforum!

First let me introduce myself, 
I’m a tech lover,
a chronic carder, 
a habitual offender, 
and a resident of the SF Bay Area!  

My interests have always been anything that generates $ and screams FU to society.

I recently bought my first 3D printer, the printer originally had Defcad plans of printing things that go bang. 
But then it hit me after reading an article on Krebs on security. 

I CAN FREAKING 3D PRINT SKIMMERS!

I set to work using solidworks and after a few fails, and hours of printer firmware and printer profile tuning, I had my perfect device.

Now I started collecting data at the beginning of this year. From my home location, I almost daily, drive 50 miles in all directions, planting, and gathering. I wanted to collect before I had my first attempt at selling them off for a profit.

This is my first even attempt into hoping into this line of work, and I’ll kinda feeling this out and going with the flow. 

This is my first official “Advertisement”, and here what I’m offering.

I went the deep insert shimmer route mainly, now I offering that data coming EMV format, and Track Data format.

How this works is, EMV data is taken from the reader, converted to track 2 data and then is ready to be encoded onto mag stripe with reader writer. This works because most banks don’t have craps worth of validation servicing for their transactions. And EMV chip data contains what’s called an iCVC which is easily converted to track data, generating valid track data and is swiped at the terminal, yet processes AS AN EMV TRANSACTION! Lol

This is a game of trust, and is there really honor among thieves? What’s stopping me from sending you crap BS and burning you? Absolutely nothing. And I’m not going to try and convince you that I’m oh so trustworthy. 

But know this, I like money, and good business stays in good business and keeps around good business, and good business = a very happy distributor and consumer. Attached is my price list.  All these cards are from the SF Bay Area, and I have more than I know what to do with. 

Selling in packs of 5. Refund always available under certain conditions. 

5x = $50

10x = $90

15x = $130 

And so on and so forth.

If interested hit me on WhatsApp, I’m trying to build some long term associates, let’s get some $

WhatsApp = 925 783 6345
Paid adv. expire in 19 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted Carded iPhone & Samsung Phones: XS, XSMAX, 8+, 8, 7 Plus, S9+, Ant Miner & Macbooks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UNICC SHOP UPDATE UNICC TEAM 1 10,807 Today,
Last Post: netro
  best cc shop ranjay159 9 48,356 Today,
Last Post: Juju666
  validcc shop valcc.bazar 1 13,720 Today,
Last Post: chmimrantalib