Carding Forum, Carders Forum, Hackers Forum, Darknet Fraud, Best Hackers, Underground Hacking Forum
wu carding cash app bank carding iphone carding
× You can find our backup domain links in case our current one becomes inaccessible at: www.cardingforum.link Forum Support Private Message Quata

REGISTER LOGIN REGISTER LOGIN

FORUM ESCROW BITCOIN ADDRESS | BUY ADVERTISEMENT | BECOME A VERIFIED VENDOR | Forum Support Private Message Quata

iphone carding   westernunion carding   Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked   Hacked Carded Western Union, Bank Transfer, Money Gram Transfers

PayPal carding

credit card forum
 Payoneer carding 
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some security advice !!!

This thread was last edited: 3 hours ago

Hello
I see so much people asking for some security config, or how to be...
Simple thing would be to first understand in what world you are and what tool you use...

Can someone be anonym = NO, because for communicate computers need some data(send/take) to work together....
So how hackers do everyday???
The art of anonymity is not happening in matter of non presence of something, but in impersonnate like a cameleon...
Let me give you the picture.
If you hack something behind vpn's socks blabla ok you behind something, but if the something snitch you, you get deanonymise!!!!
In difference of you and me if police take a court justice decision to force a companie to do it, it will do...
Is not your little 10 dollars month who gonna hide you in case of....be sure
Using a computer related to you, because buy on your name with credit card or take a garancie on your name blablabla, is madness
Using your internet connection too, big madness
Next talk your life on internet is a very big mess, knowing from where you are, what you doing, big big mess
you never know who is on other side.
So before begin anything make you a fake ID and life for your internet purpose, breack a wifi around, use minimum a double vpn (vpn chaining), if you can have more is better, learn the basics, before the first league.
Be aware of agent, paid to surf all day and catch little noobie sellers or carder or skimmer blablabla, so any public place can be dangerous, after that you have scammer waiting for you.
So using a method of comunication with a hacker is very important for your security
ICQ = are you serious
skype = are you serious
msn = are you serious
ok for someone who is prepared for, can hide behind a lot, even using this tool, but i never use it
Use ricochet.im or jabber+otr
because jabber without otr is same shit
be aware, use your brain, i gonna post more on topic like this
need to contact me?
pm me or jabber
with respect
peace
Paid adv. expire in 34 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted HACKED CARDED WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM & BANK TRANSFERS