Carding Forum, Carders Forum, Hackers Forum, Darknet Fraud, Best Hackers, Underground Hacking Forum
× You can find our backup domain links in case our current one becomes inaccessible at: www.cardingforum.link Forum Support Private Message Quata

REGISTER LOGIN REGISTER LOGIN

FORUM ESCROW BITCOIN ADDRESS | BUY ADVERTISEMENT | BECOME A VERIFIED VENDOR | Forum Support Private Message Quata

iphone carding   westernunion carding   Bank Transfers, PayPal Skrill Hacked   Hacked Carded Western Union, Bank Transfer, Money Gram Transfers

PayPal carding

credit card forum
 Payoneer carding 
  • 18 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
The way it should be.
Smile 
Hello everyone just thought i would introduce myself, i am new to this forum but not to this work i am from the uk and have been making money in this game since before c + p i started out the old way in what was called "kiting" before anyone had even heard of the internet ? yes i am most probably older than most here if not all and i am what is called "old school" i.e. loyalty and trust are FAR more important than a quick bit of cash and the reason things are going to shit these days with everone ripping each other is due to lack of loyalty and trust, what is known as INTEGRITY is the most important and if more people still thought this way there would be none of this scamming/ripping going on and none of the paranoia about wether you can or can't trust someone, if something isn't done to stop all these scumbags ripping for a crappy $50 it will only get worse we NEED TO HAVE TRUST and a forum should be a group of like minde people helping each other out to learn , to grow and make money, if i started a forum ANYONE caught ripping or uploading virus would be an instant lifetime ban, we have a daily battle with L.E. let's not have to fight each other also.
Paid adv. expire in 28 days
CLICK to buy Advertisement !

Verified & Trusted Selling Bulletproof Spamhaus Ignore - Dedicated Servers, VPS, Web Hosting